I am actually excited about implementing some New Year's Resolutions!
One thing I am really pleased about from last year is that my filing was done regularly!
This year, I have even more improvements planned including an envelope system for financial accountability.
1. I want to make sure all receipts are accounted for and go into an envelope system
to account for categories of monthly expenses.
2. I would like to see our encouragement letter writing go up. We are members for Christian Healthcare Ministries and have plenty of opportunity to encourage those who are sick.
3. I would like to STICK to a budget that includes a good savings plan.
4. I would like to learn how to use technology to save time instead of waste it.
5. I would like to develop an adoption education curriculum that we can take folks through to prepare them for children coming home, that will be accepted for education credit.
6. I would like to help Mike more..... this is an ongoing problem for me with the business. :/
7. I would like to commit my life to more serious prayer and study of the Word.
8. I would like to be a better communicator.
9. I would like to get Spring Cleaning started and remove unnecessary clutter.
10. I want to press into Christ more fully.
These are not in order of importance..... they are the things I have been pondering.
What are your resolutions?
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)